The journey is comfortable and hassle free, with everything pretty much taken care of. Guides Leonie and Sarah were professional, highly-trained individuals, being able to point out everything we should see, and being extremely knowledgeable about the area. (…) Recommend this 100% when you’re here in Melbourne- miss it and regret it!
Relax in Thermal Hot Springs
Arthur’s Seat Eagle Gondola Ride
We’re sorry to advise that this tour is presently only available for private group bookings. Presently we’re very short-staffed and we look forward to restarting our regular seat-in-coach services for this tour when our staffing levels allow us to do so.
A Day of Decadent Indulgence on the Mornington Peninsula
This package is the ultimate in pampering! After a morning of relaxation, you’ll spend the afternoon exploring some of the Peninsula’s best offerings and ride the spectacular Arthur’s Seat Eagle gondola for awesome bay views.
- Adult (16+): AUD $195
- Child (0-15): AUD $175
(Enquire for group discounts for groups of 5 people or more)
Use promo code BFDiscount to avoid additional booking fees
7:00 – 8:00 AM
Inner-city pickup service from most accommodation providers and specified pickup points.
Mondays, Thursdays, & Saturdays, year-round
10 hours (return at 6 PM)
Maximum of 24 guests
- Entry into Peninsula Hot Springs
- Friendly and informative tour guide
- Access to our free translation app
- One-way ride on Arthur’s Seat Eagle Gondola
- Chocolate tasting at Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie
- Drop off at inner-city locations
Additional fee ($10) for strawberry picking, available November – March
What to bring
- Bathing suit and towel
- Dress appropriately for all weather conditions
- Snacks and a refillable water bottle
- Warm weather: sunscreen and a hat
- Winter: warm clothes and layers as coastal winds can make conditions quite cold
Good to Know
- Please note you must arrive at your pickup location at least 10 minutes prior to your allocated pickup time.
- No prams or strollers permitted.
- The additional strawberry-picking activity is only available between November and March.
- We are able to provide an infant seat (0-3 years) or a child booster seat (4-8 years) free of charge. Please note we have only a limited number available each day and they must be pre-booked. Contact us with your request and provide the age of your child along with your confirmation number and booking details.
- Download the Go West Tours app from the App Store or Google Play prior to your departure for access to our tour language commentary. Available in Arabic, Malay, Cantonese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese, and Hindi.
Relax in the thermal hot springs of Peninsula Hot Springs Bath House
Take advantage of the massaging showers and a Turkish steam bath
One-way gondola ride on the Arthur’s Seat Eagle
Chocolate tasting at the Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie
Optional strawberry picking (November-March)
What You’ll Do
Climb aboard your small-group tour and transfer to the Peninsula Hot Springs – the first natural hot springs and day spa centre in Victoria. Spend 2 to 3 hours exploring the 20 globally-inspired bathing experiences in a beautiful natural environment. Relax and rejuvenate in some of the many bathing experiences, including a cave pool, reflexology walk, hydrotherapy pool, hilltop pool with 360-degree views, Turkish steam bath, and more.
Enjoy a bird’s eye view of the Mornington Peninsula while you fly over the state forest over on the Arthurs Seat Eagle Gondola.
Complete your experience with a visit to the Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie to indulge in a tasting of their delicious hand-crafted chocolates. During the summer months (Nov-March) guests have the option of visiting Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm, where you can try your hand at strawberry picking (subject to fruit availability).
Reviews From Our Previous Guests
Excellent tour expertly led by Aaron (or A-Aron as others would know)… great time management as the group went to see the bright beach boxes of Brighton, then the wonderful animals of Moonlit Sanctuary, then scenic drives thru Philip Island and of course the amazing Penguin Parade. Highly recommend and kudos to Go West!
Had an amazing tour guide on the 18.07.22 to see the Great Ocean Road. His name was Chris and he entertained us from the minute we started the tour from 7 am till we got back at around 20:30pm. Best tour guide I’ve had and definitely one of the best tours I’ve had as well. An amazing experience and part of the world to see! Thank you for the best day ever Chris!