Thanks to our guide and driver Graeme it was the best tour I’ve had in Australia. He was really nice to everybody in the group and told us a lot of funny stories and interesting things about Australia. Everything was organised well. Thank you, Go West Tours for the great memories!
Tapas Lunch & Wine Tasting
Arthur’s Seat Gondola Ride
Explore Iconic Peninsula Beaches
Explore the Playground of Melbourne’s Rich and Famous
Come and discover why the Mornington Peninsula is Melbourne’s most treasured destination. You’ll find the famous, rainbow-coloured bathing boxes, glorious beaches, national parks, cellar doors, regional produce, grand gardens, and adventure activities.
- Adult (16+): AUD $159
- Child (0-15): AUD $120
(Enquire for group discounts for groups of 5 people or more)
7:00 – 8:00 AM
Inner-city pickup service from most accommodation providers and specified pickup points.
Mondays, Thursdays, & Saturdays, year-round
10 hours (return at 6 PM)
Maximum of 24 guests
- All park entry fees
- Tapas style lunch and wine tasting at Green Olive Estate
- Additional wine tasting (April-October)
- Friendly and informative tour guide
- Access to our free translation app
- One-way ride on Arthur’s Seat Eagle Gondola
Additional fee ($10) for strawberry picking (November- March)
What to bring
- Dress appropriately for all weather conditions
- Snacks and a refillable water bottle
- Warm weather: sunscreen and a hat
- Winter: warm clothes and layers as coastal winds can make conditions quite cold
Good to Know
- Please note you must arrive at your pickup location at least 10 minutes prior to your allocated pickup time.
- No prams or strollers permitted.
- The additional strawberry-picking activity is only available between November and March.
- We are able to provide an infant seat (0-3 years) or a child booster seat (4-8 years) free of charge. Please note we have only a limited number available each day and they must be pre-booked. Contact us with your request and provide the age of your child along with your confirmation number and booking details.
- Download the Go West Tours app from the App Store or Google Play prior to your departure for access to our tour language commentary. Available in Arabic, Malay, Cantonese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese, and Hindi.
Explore the coastal enclaves of Portsea and Sorrento, home to Melbourne’s rich and famous
Visit the Peninsula’s iconic and colourful bathing boxes
Delicious tapas lunch and wine tasting at Green Olive
One-way gondola ride on the Arthur’s Seat Eagle
Chocolate tasting at Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie
Sample chocolates at the Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie
What You’ll Do
Just one hour from Melbourne, the Mornington Peninsula is the playground of the rich and famous. Escape the city of Melbourne, breathe in the fresh sea air, and explore the idyllic coastline of this magical place.
Travel to the tip of the Peninsula to visit the seaside town of Portsea, with its famous, coloured bathing boxes, stunning cliff-top walks, and beautiful lookouts such as London Bridge.
Enjoy a delicious tapas lunch at the highly awarded Green Olive and sample some locally produced wines, before being treated to a bird’s eye view of the Mornington Peninsula while you fly over the state forest on the Arthur’s Seat Eagle gondola ride.
Complete your experience with a visit to the Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie to indulge in a tasting of their delicious, hand-crafted chocolates. During the summer months (Nov-March) guests have the option of visiting Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm, where you can try your hand at strawberry picking (subject to fruit availability).
Reviews From Our Previous Guests
A big shout out to Go West Tours for managing this tour perfectly. The tour was just as advertised in the itinerary, and with sufficient time allocation to each of the places along the way made this a worthwhile experience. (…)
The tour is a good way to see a small part of Australia, we would do it again and book with go west. (…) We are so glad we found this tour company and booked our tours before leaving the uk. From being picked up at the hotel in the morning, sightseeing and being dropped off at night was a smooth operation.